Take a Walk....... t

Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Lady luck smiling on me :)

After missing the big bucks that Bill Gates and Nokia were sharing with their prospective customers for forwarding their promo emails, I was left very dissappointed to say the least. While every one was making thousands of dollars(As per the emails), I never got a penny. But things changed for the better, though a little late.

Of late lady luck has been really kind to me and if I somehow manage to keep it pleased I would be a multi millionaire for sure. You would surely like to know which seems to be the shortest way to make millions, Well I am sorry I can't really help much apart from telling you that I am a internet addict and hooked on most of the times. So I have started winning 100s of thousands worth of lotteries as the below mails

===================================
From: silvia@silviasmith.orangehome.co.uk
Subj: CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:28:52 +0100 (CET)

GOOGLE EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
WORLD INTERNET LOTTO CENTRE
EASTERN AVE 6528
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION / PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE GLOBE
( WE ENCOURAGE GLOBALIZATION)

===================================================
From: lakkana landis (lakkalandis@walla.com)

Yahoo/Msn Lottery Results You won £800.000! congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=======================================================

Just note the number of exclamations in the above message.

While in other two instances some poor soul like honourable Mr. Karim Zongo and another Mr. Isa have inherited or come accross millions of dollars of property and cash and wish to share with me for little amount of help.
===========================================
From: karim zongo
Subj: FROM THE DESK OF MR KARIM ZONGO
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:35:29 +0000
FROM THE DESK OF:
MR KARIM ZONGO
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
WEST AFRICA
================================================

I have already started making a list of all the shopping and travelling that I would be doing with millions. Since I had never ever imagined about this kind of wealth, Please provide suggestions as to how to best utilise the money. Thanks in advance.

7 Comments:

  • What abt buying ur ex organization? The one whose name resembles 'wife'. You will be helping more than 10000 poor souls.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 am  

  • Haha..Congrats Dude…

    You will not believe it..I too received my first mail today and that too from Coca-Cola :-)

    Surely, some Lady Luck is smiling on us :D

    About wise usage of the money..

    1) Manish has given one idea. Buy the company and make me the day to day incharge. I can screw this company better than what they are doing now :D

    2) Give half the amount to me so that I can retire and go to Bahamas. :-)

    3) Pay Steve Jobs and ask him to come and run a company for us in India.

    4) Pay money to the rest of the teams in the World Cup so that they fix the matches and lose and India will be the winners this time.

    5) Speaking of World Cup, as of now send me to West Indies so that I can see the World Cup over there.

    Will let you know the other things as and when I imagine them.

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 am  

  • Hey Manish, thnx 4 the idea. But I probably wouldn't like to buy a company steeped deep into inefficiency, coz then I would need to fire atleast half the people.

    As for HP's idea of bribing other teams, dude I have near to zero interest in cricket so doesnt matter if India wind or looses, I would rather do what Roman did with Chelsea, but it seems I would need to get a few thousand more times of money then currently on offer.
    Getting Mr. Jobs to India is a good option.

    By Blogger As If, at 5:58 am  

  • # Asif
    This is gr8 news...

    Completely agree with manish's plans...

    Some ideas from my side...
    1. Lend me some millions so that i can buy Chelsea, & lead Chelsea to win the Premiership... :D

    2. Buy out Goggle/Yahoo/MSN whichever is cheaper & I nominate myself to be the new CEO....

    Will let u know abt other ideas soon...

    njoi,
    Kurt

    By Blogger kurt, at 6:20 am  

  • Y dont i get such e-mails?????? :((

    By Blogger Snehal, at 6:51 am  

  • Snehal,
    Pareshan na ho vatsa, tumhara bhagya bhi jaldi hi badlega!!!

    By Blogger As If, at 4:54 am  

  • LOL. i actually knew someone who responded to these spam emails.

    By Blogger heenad, at 8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home