Take a Walk....... t

Thursday, October 12, 2006


On a long vacation....

5th May 2004, The first day I stepped into Patni computer systems as an PPPP is still afresh in my memory as if it was yesterday. As they say time flies, It certainly does, only sometime back I was in college and now it has been nearly 2 and a half years since I have been working. Since the day I started working for some reason or other never took a vacation, probably not more than a few days. So after two and nearly half a year I take out time for myself for a long vacation or period of paid unemployment, planned for a couple of weeks with the big possibility of being extended by another 1 or 2 weeks. A much needed break I feel, I certainly plan not to blog, no orkutting and not even checking my mails for this period, though I think it won't be possible to be away from what is a second nature now i.e. being online.

Catchya all later next month, have a great time ahead!!!


---As If

2 Comments:

  • You are not going to be online for the next 2 weeks.
    Then what are you going to do :-)

    Anyways, Enjoy the vacation..And yes, dont be online..Its much fun that ways..

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 11:55 am  

  • Asif,

    I guess the vacation is long over. You can get back to blogging :-)

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home