Take a Walk....... t

Thursday, October 12, 2006


On a long vacation....

5th May 2004, The first day I stepped into Patni computer systems as an PPPP is still afresh in my memory as if it was yesterday. As they say time flies, It certainly does, only sometime back I was in college and now it has been nearly 2 and a half years since I have been working. Since the day I started working for some reason or other never took a vacation, probably not more than a few days. So after two and nearly half a year I take out time for myself for a long vacation or period of paid unemployment, planned for a couple of weeks with the big possibility of being extended by another 1 or 2 weeks. A much needed break I feel, I certainly plan not to blog, no orkutting and not even checking my mails for this period, though I think it won't be possible to be away from what is a second nature now i.e. being online.

Catchya all later next month, have a great time ahead!!!


---As If

4 Comments:

  • You are not going to be online for the next 2 weeks.
    Then what are you going to do :-)

    Anyways, Enjoy the vacation..And yes, dont be online..Its much fun that ways..

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 11:55 am  

  • hey when i go on my vacation i just switch off my mobile and try to give my full time to me and my family..... enjoy alot and hope will get to read some good experiance of your vacation very soon bye take care... hey one more thing 5th may is my birth day

    By Blogger pallavi, at 7:31 pm  

  • Asif,

    I guess the vacation is long over. You can get back to blogging :-)

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 4:47 pm  

  • Have you seen the new India search engine
    www.ByIndia.com they added all the cool features of popular productslike MySpace,YouTube, Ebay,craigslist,etc.all for free to use and specifically for India.Anyone else try this yet? ByIndia.com First to Blend Search,Social Network,Video Sharing and Auctions Into One Seamless Product for Indian Internet Users.

    By Blogger tpraja, at 7:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home