Take a Walk....... t

Friday, March 17, 2006


Career counselling project.

As part of the initiative to make a small contribution to the society I have planned to launch a small Career counselling project for the students of 10th and 12th after their exams get over. Following is the thread that I have started on a forum inviting people to participate.

" As the time has neared when 10th and 12th students would be getting done with their dreaded Board exams and would be faced with the difficulty of choosing a career path, with so many options and not so freely available right information for most of them. We as the ones who have gone through this entire ordeal can certainly be a helping hand to them.
We can align with an NGO or just start a camp on our own at location or few locations depending on the number of volunteers ready to provide their service. On my part I have in my contact a Mumbai based NGO whom I had provided such a service a few years back.Hoping that many more would come ahead and render a helping hand."

Looking for support from friend or anyways I am going for it alone.

---Asif

6 Comments:

  • I am volunteering myself. But , dont know if guys would like to take advice from a loser like me :-)

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 11:23 am  

  • Hey u didnt speak 2 me abt this!Its a brilliant thot & initiative. U can always count me in, for sure. Tht is if u find me useful in any way :-)

    ~Pri

    By Blogger Priya, at 3:23 pm  

  • @mortien: Initial plan was to be a counselar at IEC where they organise an annual event on career counselling. Haven't got a positive response from this year as yet.

    @pri & hari : Bad attitude if u guys think u not useful in any way.

    Any other plans that you guys can think of are welcome.

    All of you guys can be a part of NASEOH group if you can spend 3 hrs on Sundays. Plz let me know if you want more details on that.

    By Blogger As If, at 10:02 am  

  • @Asif,
    I never said I was not useful in any way. I was just not sure whether I would be able to guide anyone. And, you went and generalized that I think I am not useful to anyone :-) Hmmnn..

    Anyways, I have many idea but they always stay in my mind..Need to do something to get them out.

    Do keep updating us.

    By Blogger HP, at 8:18 am  

  • Sorry dude for the generalization, as for the many ideas They are of no use unless they come out of your brains and help someone

    By Blogger As If, at 10:20 am  

  • hmmn..Agree with you. Working on that.

    Cheers,
    HP

    PS : Can you pls remove this dammn word verification!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger HP, at 12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home