Take a Walk....... t

Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Gmail lite back on CDS

After a long time the CDS gmail lite service is back. The last time I provided the service of accessing gmail on www.careerdiscussions.com our dear subscribers showered enough love to crash the website in few weeks, nothing against them but a poor CDS co. couldn't afford the cost of serving 100's of thousand of pages on a limited bandwith and shared hosting plan. Though I still believed in providing free mail access to all poor souls troubled by their employers, there was no option but to discontinue the service.

So whats changed this time around? well nothing much, just that the hundreds of emails I received requesting the service lying in my mail box keep asking me when is the service starting back and that I can afford to pay more which means I can support another few hundred thousand odd requests per day on my server and in fact if the service catches up like last time I might put in a dedicated box.

visit http://www.careerdiscussions.com/gmail

for any support related issues, drop a mail to asif [at] careerdiscussions [dot] com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Bloody awsome!! Thanks!

    By Blogger Pieter Op De Beeck, at 11:48 am  

  • Link does not work, "bandwith limit exceeded. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home