Take a Walk....... t

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


So long...

So finally I feel I am settled enough to write something about and the first thing that comes to my mind is the mightily hectic schedule that I've had in the last one month!!! I have been actually living out of my bags all this time and really hope to settle down at least for a few months now at one damn place.

So I have moved through 5 cities accross the seas in the last one month, not spending more then week at a stretch at any of these, collected more than 8000 airmiles and finally landed in Fareham in Hampshire, UK.

Even the thought of recalling all those travelling and shifting scares the hell and hopefully won't be doing it again soon, or it it? Well, with the way work is scheduled right now I am not sure if UK if the final destination thougf I can consider it as my base for sometime now.

Not being addicted to any thing in particular though, The only thing I missed duiring he time is blogging. God its been months since I blogged, fankly speaking I'v been pretty much cut off from the outside world and its happenings in the recent past and never really got any strong views about anything to write about.

The premiership season has started and Liverpool are visiting Portsmouth in the mid of next month, would hopefully be able to grab the tickets for my first game involving the top 4.

Last but not the least this post was not meant to make any sense as it was typed at a trubo speed in 5 mins.

So long...but not anymore :)

2 Comments:

  • Welcome Back to blogging too!!

    Hope to see more of you here!!

    Cheers,
    HP

    By Blogger HP, at 1:38 pm  

  • ha ha.. u were more prompt in commenting then I was with writing the post!!!

    thnx though :)

    By Blogger As If, at 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home